Pitbull

I LOVE PITBULL !!!

Move shake and drop =) I been listening this song for the whole day .

I went to the fashion show with the Daniel and Hao ( who only slept for few hours the night before) .
we was so helpless when come to food . It kinda prove that Malaysia don't really have super nice food that can make our taste bud have a sweet 16 .. so we went to Friday which it is just right in front of us . Thanks Hao for paying for my meal .

we waited from 6 plus until 8.10 p.m only the show start !

























































Before the show start . I WAS IN THE STARBUCK WITH HIM ! the same table okay ! Jonathan Putra the ex Channel V crew. He is one of Daniel's friend. but the fellow only realized that he was one of the crew during the middle of the show . so i miss the minute of staring at the hottest of him . ! He look way better than this picture. SERIOUS . trust me k . ! but people got girlfriend lar. !