Labour day




















So I went Genting with the family and Mr. Ng .Mr Lai . Mr.Wee . Mr Tan family and bla bla bla . There are more than 20 of us. Am kind force by the father by the way . I got 2 assignments, another 1 coming next week and 2 mid term test coming .





Daddy get us a room in the Club Elite . Their design got my attention . I love it !

there are Egypt suite .




















mandarin suite



















Indonesia suite




















a fountain at the centre and Ceaser suite, Hollywood suite , English suite and so on .


































I like the reflect .













Thanks god that we have such a big window with a super nice angle to watch the fire work . We won't need to squeeze with thousands people at the parking lot to see the fire work. We can enjoy it in the suite =) we are the happy people !







and a super big crystal light in the living room .




































































In 4 .am

DAD CALLED ME .

DAD: GIRL , ARE YOU STILL DRINKING WITH THEY ALL OUTSIDE ?
cin : oh my god dad, u crazy a . am in the room already lar . but . you know , I open up your $8000 bottle =) drinking here.
DAD : DON'T TOUCH ! put it back !
Cin: just joking .


( the father got me a special room in the club ) which my 12 years old brother also can enter . but they spent their time in the CC while me was spending the time with snooker , singing , drinking and of cause FOOD !



so I was thinking . . my dad actually let me go out until 4 in the morning ???

















BYE !