emotion is controling me !






















I am wondering why only girl/ female have pms ? every month some more =.= hish !
why girls are the only one who 'suffer' ? what about the guys ? what are they think concern about ? sex sex sex and their little cat ? GIRLS /female will tend to worry about their face , hair do , outfit , feeling , ego and bla bla bla . but what are the things that all guys concern about ? I bets they won't have to worry about the stomach ache that will come every month . am envy about guys =( is much easier !


okay . my stomach is not feeling well . damn it ! it been the whole day .

It's not that I hate being a girl . but just that you will have a much sensitive emotion . It will cause me to have a mood swing in a very wrong time . like today ! For the minute before I TALK this much but a minute after that STOP TALKING TO ME. i will said .


and so I went to tell miss Tong that I am having period .asked her treat me a little bit better by not not giving any homework or whatevershit . ended up , our conversation went up quite funny since we are the same categories animal in a similar situation =) that's coincident .

AND screw the workers who work in Medan ! He keep looking at me when I am eating ! super RUDE !!!!! ended up we are force to cabut right after we finished the food !
see what see ! he should use to the way people eat their food right since he is working in a restoran. It's rude to keep staring at people when they are having their food !!!




BYE !

listen up people ! am going to study for statistic =) proud ?


anyway ! thanks MARK ! for helping me copy the account and hunted for the book ^.^

























I miss you guys . !