!*@#*%&$(^

I really feel like giving YOU a stab at your chest. I hate the fucking fake mask that YOU wear upon your face all this while I got enough of you , seriously there are no any way that i could find to control my temper when I talk to YOU smile to YOU walk beside YOU Never try to think that I am that stupid or blind. it is just that I am pretending i don't see any I may act total normal when together with you but deep inside me to I HATE YOU ! being letting the anger invisible wasn't the best way anymore since you are getting too much please stop telling people that I am that close to you YOU will never be able to read my mind yeah ! I am talking about YOU NOW . ~M.S~ stop fucking pretending that you care about me my personal life is completely none of your fucking concern. and stop promising me this and that cause the whole world know that I do thing with a contingency . STOP the Indian dance and drama in front of me cause I will never give any sympathy on it I post this in purpose because I want the whole world know that . I HATE YOU ! I never hate a single person for that long

Its kinda childish for posting all those thing
but too bad .
it suit YOU !

















anyway

I went to redbox with the gang yesterday
shu wen, Ron, Josephine and Frank











































































sense the number of celcom prepaid that we bought
we are getting so bitchy when the sales girl try to promote it

we had tones of fun =)

I wanna go Redang ...