He and She !

Monday.
you may be astounded by what you see next .
mmmm . yes . I went out to watch G.I. Joe with him ;)
it may be excited at the beginning. but at the end it not really worth it .
so yeah . it was suppose to be nice when I watched the trailer

Thursday.
I went for lunch with Hao .
surprisingly I saw Cong and Sin there .
so she became the first best friend of mine who knew about it .

am Happy ;)



to Cong .
even though we are not bound by blood nor family
but what between us have goes deeper than this .
because you was always be there for me for the past few years .
whenever I was happy and sad .
you always know what its like to love .
i hope you can see what i feel and i see about the reason i decided to keep my silence .
though you may not like what its doing to me but i know you will try to understand .
and i thanks you for keeping all that disappointment inside your heart.
and thank you , for trying to show me how .
and thank you , for giving me all advise .
and thank you, for loving me more than he does .
( he felt that way too ) .
I admire you , for your strength to voice up your feeling , and
the truth is always what i need to hear .